Oldalak

Hurts

2010. december 5., vasárnap

Hurts. Angol szintipop banda.
Az angolok bizony tudnak valamit… A zene és a szöveg mögött ott a stílus, a látvány, az igényesség, az artisztikus elemek, a művészi tehetségnyomatok. Reményteli melankólikusság, dark érzelgősség, elképesztően jó klippek és rengeteg szinti! Mi kell még? Annyi a jó zene…

”…do you only see what you want to believe?”
„…turn away, turn away, close your eyes
you can runaway
it's not enough…”


„I won't get left behind, when the walls come tumbling in
I'll keep climbing, I'll keep climbing…”

„...when the world surrounds you, I'll make it go away
paint the sky with silver lining…”


”...suddenly my eyes are open,
everything comes into focus…”

„time waits for no one…”


"My whole life, waiting for the right time..."

"...alright, everything is alright…"


„…till you come back where you belong
it's just another lonely Sunday…”

0 megjegyzés: